My industry experience includes automotive and some industrial processes.
My earlier experience revolved around Teamcenter customizations/development projects, while my later experience focuses on solution/architect design of Teamcenter and related CAD applications.
In the course of fulfilling these activities, I have worked onsite in Germany, Japan and currently in Sweden.
One of my strongest points is my self-motivation which allows me to perform well under pressure and against aggressive deadlines in any pressurised environment.
Being a highly analytical thinker I am able to quickly identify, scrutinise, improve, and streamline complex work processes.
August 2017 - June 2018
Teamcenter consultant for H&M customer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Teamcenter customization assignment for customer in Stockholm, Sweden.
Teamcenter upgrade TC10.1 to TC10.4 for a customer in Göteborg, Sweden.
Teamcenter server case study of a customer in Trollhättan, Sweden.
April 2015 – February 2017
IT, CEVT, Senior Solution Architect
Worked area focused on:
1. CAD-BOM alignment
2. Workflow Designer
3. Manufacturing Engineering
5. ITK Customization
June 2011 – April 2015
AMS, Volvo Cars Corporation, Senior Onsite Developer
Main projects include:
1. TC Simplification
2. Upgrade projects (TC 2007 to TC8.3 to TC9.1 to TC10.1)
3. SMS (Security Model System)
4. Mini-projects on Systems engineering
5. RAC/ITK customization tasks
Jan 2011 – May 2011
Toshiba Japan, Project Lead
1. Worked on creating workflow business process for “international procurement department” in Teamcenter.
2. Conducted Teamcenter trainings for Quest-Global customer in Bangalore, in preparation for Toshiba project.
July 2009 – Jan 2011
Technical Consultant, Siemens PLM, India
Worked as Teamcenter Consultant for Asia-Pacific customers.
Aug 2008 – July 2009
Senior Software Engineer, Prion Germany/India
Worked on migration project between TC-versions TC2005 SR1 and TCUA 2007, for Volkeswagen, Wolfsburg Germany.
Used ITK for writing migration tools.
Dec 2007 – July 2008
Senior Software Engineer, Mphasis India
Part of PLM practice group.
Conducted Teamcenter trainings.
Nov 2006 – Dec 2007
Senior Systems Engineer, Siemens Information Systems Limited, India
Customization project (RAC & ITK) for Siemens Germany customer.
Aug 2004 – Oct 2006
Software Engineer, Geometric Software, India
Main Projects include:
1. Rich client development project (“Tracelinks”) for UGS India
2. Worked on Teamcenter Engineering as QA Engineer for UGS India
3. Integration of PowerWay (Web based SCM system) and Teamcenter Engineering (Proof of Concept)
4. Teamcenter Engineering Customization Project for Ford Information Technology Services India (FITSI)
Teamcenter solution design, requirements gathering, BMIDE, and related Teamcenter Administrative applications, Workflow Designer, Structure Manager, Systems Engineering, ITK customization, RAC customization
Programming languages and techniques
Core Java, C, C++, RAC customization, ITK customization
Visual Studio, Eclipse
Enthusiastic, an eye for details, communicative, result oriented, adaptable. Enjoys work with responsibility and challenges.
Interests and hobbies
Chess, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, Photography.
International Player in Chess, with rating of 2219.
In Chess ranked below 250 in India.
English, Hindi, Basic German, Basic Swedish
Year of birth
EDUCATION, TRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
2000 - 2004
Bachelor of Technology from National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, India.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.